SA-EDI Standard 1.0 Now Available
The Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 is now available for immediate download. Developed by the IP Security Assurance (IPSA) Working Group, the new standard defines a specification that documents security concerns for hardware IP and its associated components when integrated into an IC.
For more information and resources, visit the IP Security Assurance Working group page.
Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0 Now Available
The Accellera Board of Directors has approved the Portable Test and Stimulus Standard (PSS) 2.0 and it is now available to download at no cost. New major features improve the usability of the PSS 2.0 standard and expand its portability and flexibility to a broader class of verification challenges.
For more information and resources, visit the Portable Stimulus Working Group Page here.
- November newsletter now available
- Article: Challenges of Transitioning Back from Remote Work to Office
- Article: A Hardware Security Standard Advances
- Article: 5 Verification Engineers Provide Tips to Succeed When Working From Home
- Article: Functional Safety – What and How
- Article: Accellera’s Functional Safety Group White Paper
- Functional Safety White Paper now available
- Article: An Accellera Update. COVID Accelerates Progress
- Accellera Board Approves Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration Standard 1.0 for Release
July 14th, 2021
- Accellera Board Approves Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
April 14th, 2021
- Draft of Accellera Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 Now Available for Public Review from the IP Security Assurance Working Group
April 6th, 2021
Recorded sessions from Accellera Day at virtual DVCon U.S. 2021 are now available:
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard